Angry Birds Coloring Pages

Angry Birds Coloring Pages

My kids LOVE the Angry Birds game. I haven’t played it yet, only because I know I’ll get addicted and never want to stop! It’s been such a huge hit on the iPad/iPhone that it’s now evolved into a game for Windows and Mac, and even the PlayStation. I hear they may even turn it into a TV show or movie! I have to say the idea of a show about angry birds just sounds too funny – I bet whatever they do with such a great idea is bound to be good.

I know it’s been a while since I’ve added coloring pages here. I made the mistake of letting my kids play with my drawing tablet on my computer. Now that I have *ahem* replaced it, I’m drawing them again and we’re back in action!

 
Colouring for Kids Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template